Saturday, September 18, 2010

My past work - 10 Sep 2010: Sunrise @ Pasir Ris Park

It was a public holiday and I have no plans for today. So my buddy and I decided to go to the Pasir Ris Park for a sunrise shoot. I met him up at 5.45am and we walk over to the park. The park was rather quiet when we reach there and it looks like it is going to rain anytime. We quickly find 1 good spot and set up or equipments. Man, to my disappointment, I could felt the rain droplets. I immediately prayed in my heart that the rain to stop. And, I think god heard my prayers and the rain stopped. Here are some of the photos I have taken...


#01 - Dawn at pasir ris
#02 - 10mins later..
#03 - another 10 mins later
#04 - sun rising
#05 - figuring out how to compose a photo...
#06 - still figuring out how to compose a photo...
#07 - panoramic view of pasir ris park...

4 comments: